Sunday, January 21, 2007

RSD caregiver support group

It is very hard to find people to talk to about caring for a loved one with RSD. There are several really active online support groups for people who suffer with RSD. I've even participated actively in one in the past. But it is just not the same. At the most recent RSDHope conference, I attended a live support group for caregivers. It was the best 2 hours I have had in a long time. I've searched online, but there just isn't anything out there. So I think Ill start an online forum for people like me. It might be better than rambling on in a blog. But for now, I think I'll do both. So if you happen to read this and you are interested in talking to caregivers, please let me know. I'll post as soon as the forum is up and running. I'm hoping it will be up by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.